Wednesday, October 13, 2010

BABY NUMBER 2 ON THE WAY!!



Wylie is going to be a big sister!! We are so excited that we are going to be adding another baby into our family!! It was a little bit of a surprise, but an exciting one.  We are 10 weeks along, and due on May 12th... Give or take a few days.  That will put Wylie and the baby roughly 14 months apart.  Pretty close, but I don't think I would have it any other way.  I made Wylie a little onsie that said "Big Sister", and that is how we told our parents.  She is growing up so fast! I can't believe how fast time has flown by. Wylie is now 7 months old going on 2.  She is all over the place.  She's crawling all over the place, but prefers to be standing, so she will pull herself up onto anything.  She thinks that she is stronger than she is so she will let go and stand on her own for a second and then quickly after fall.  She is a tough girl though, she will fall and get up like nothing.  She loves to talk... most of it is still just jumble,  but she now waves and says hi and her favorite word is "DADA".  Go figure... Mom does all the work and she says DADA!! ha ha She is such a happy baby and keeps us on out toes.  We are truly blessed to have such an amazing daughter and can't wait for the other one to arrive!! 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! I hope I can meet both of them. By the way, do you remember what you said to me before I got married? I don't remember if I've asked you that before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That is way exciting! Hope we get to see you guys soon- you live way too far away!

    ReplyDelete