Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Well it has been a while since we have wrote on this obviously, but we thought that we should update everyone on what's new with the Petersen Family!! About two months ago we found out that we are going to be parents!! We are so excited to start our own little family. As of right now we are 12 weeks along (3 months) We are due on March 1st, and will find out what we are having in October!! We are looking forward to having a little one around and becoming parents!! We'll keep everyone updated as the months progress!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Well hey I am actually pregnant too! I'm so excited for you. 12 weeks is a big milestone!!! I am now at 14 weeks and we are due February 10!! I'm so happy for you! I also hope that you didn't get too much morning sickness!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I'm so excited for you guys! You both will be wonderful parents! You have to post pictures!
ReplyDelete