Saturday, October 3, 2009
Wow so far the pregnancy is going great! I love being pregnant, and I can't wait until our little one is finally here. We finally find out what we are having in about a week and a half. (October 13th) We can't wait to be able to call our little baby by it's name instead of "it". Ha Ha!!! We are just about 20 weeks now and the baby is starting to move around like crazy!! Today was the first time I really felt the baby kicking instead of just the normal butterfly feeling when he/she is moving around! It makes us that much more excited to have our little one here kicking and lets face it.... crying! :-) Other than preparing to become parents... Levi and I are both working and enjoying our down time together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment