Happy Thanksgiving!!
......I think I ate too much Dad!!!
The past few holidays were such a blur. I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. It has been such an exciting year. We didn't do much for Halloween, but we did dress Wylie up in the only thing that she would wear. Wylie was a bumblebee for Halloween, and unfortunately she wouldn't wear any of the bumblebee costumes so I through together a few things to make up a costume for her. We also carved some pumpkins that did not last very long. Living in Texas doesn't help the life span of carved pumpkins. I think ours lasted about 2 days before they started to rot and mold. Luckily we got a couple of pictures. Wylie and I carved out a cat, and Levi of course had to make a "manly" pumpkin so he carved a werewolf. They all actually turned out really well, and it was a lot of fun making them.
Thanksgiving was a very relaxing enjoyable day. A family from our new ward invited us to their home to have Thanksgiving with them, and a few other families in our ward. It was a great opportunity to get to know people and get out of making my own turkey. ;-) We enjoyed socializing, and Wylie enjoyed all of the little kids that were there. There was about 5 or 6 kids that were here same age so it was fun to watch all of them crawl all over one another, and knock each other over. Wylie seemed to really enjoy it. I realized how calm of a baby she is. Hopefully her personality continues that way. :-) She didn't hold back on the opportunity to eat a lot on this holiday either. I feel like that girl ate all day long. By the end of the night, she was so full and relaxed that she laid down on her dad with her belly sticking out, and passed out for the night. It was so cute to see. Over the Thanksgiving week she also turned 9 months old. Where has the time gone? I can't believe how fast these past nine months flew by. Before we know it Wylie with have a little brother or sister here running around causing mischief together. The day after Thanksgiving (black friday) Levi stayed up all night going from one store to another. He didn't end up getting anything he set out to get. Of course when we all went out later on that day, we got everything he initially stayed up so late to get. :-) I applaud his efforts though. Now it is time to plan for Christmas. We are looking forward to seeing what Wylie does Christmas morning.



No comments:
Post a Comment