Wednesday, January 19, 2011

IT'S A BOY!!!


We are so excited to find out that we are having a baby boy in May!!  Right before we headed on our trip to Utah we found out that we were having a boy.  We already have the first name picked out.  We are going to call him Easton(his dad always wanted that name), and we are still trying to figure out a middle name.  We wanted to wait and surprise our families when we got to Utah, which proved to be more difficult than Levi and I thought.  Neither of us are very good at keeping secrets.  Luckily we held strong and we told our families with a gift to both of our mothers.  When they opened the gift, inside was two little boy outfits.  It was fun to be able to tell everyone, and we can't wait to meet our little boy!!  Wylie seems completely unaware of the situation of course which is understandable.  It's fun to feel him move and kick now.  The first time I ever felt him kick was when Wylie was cuddling on my tummy, and he just started going crazy! I couldn't believe how active he was.  I figured he must have known his sister was laying on him and wanted to say hello, that or he wanted to actually kick her.  I am hoping it is not a premonition of what is to come. Easton and Wylie kicking and beating one another up. :-) Guess I will find out eventually!  So far the pregnancy is going great and our little boy is growing healthy and strong.  We are feel so blessed to be able to welcome another child into our family, and can't wait to meet Easton in May!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I love the name. I hope you guys are doing well. Miss you Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome for you but I am jealous. I really wanted and boy and was so sure. I am not sure what happened!!! So you got my boy juju!!!!

    ReplyDelete