While my parents were in town they wanted to take Wylie to the zoo, and I decided even though Easton was only 5 days old I wanted to get out of the house and go to the zoo also. So my parents, Wylie, Easton and I all piled into the car and went to the Dallas Zoo. It was so much fun! We heard a few mixed reviews about the Dallas Zoo, but I was really impressed with it. Wylie loved the zoo. As soon as we got there we went to the kiddie area where they have a great little play area for the kids and a lot of smaller animals that the kids can feed and pet. Wylie loved the fish and feeding the goats in the kiddie area, but it was fun to see her get excited over all the other animals. Her absolute favorite thing at the zoo, as was everyone else's, was the giraffes. We got a few graham crackers for her and she held them out for the giraffe's to eat. Every time the giraffes would stick their tongue's out to grab the cracker her eyes would get really big and she would say "WOW". Between her and my mom I couldn't tell who was more excited though. :-)Mom loves giraffes! We were only there for a few hours, but it was such a fun trip. Easton was amazing while we were there. He slept the entire time, and Wylie took it all in. She is growing up so fast!!
How to Make Homemade Root Beer Recipe
1 week ago



No comments:
Post a Comment