Monday, November 28, 2011

6 Months Old!




Easton is now 6 Months old!! I cannot believe how fast the time has gone by. Both Wylie and Easton have grown up so much just over the past month. Wylie is now 21 months old and is definitely starting to get that much closer to the terrible two's. Even though she has started to throw a little attitude here and there she is still the biggest sweetheart. She has very good manners and is constantly telling everyone, especially her little brother, how much she loves them. Easton and Wylie get along very well... so far... I hope that it continues, but you never know. Easton is already all over the place... I am sure that at any moment he will be crawling around and getting into everything. He already pulls himself up on top of things and mostly people, and is attempting to crawl. Unfortunately for now he is only crawling in circles or backwards. So really we are only waiting for him to figure out direction, specifically moving forward. He also has an amazing reach, you can try to put something far away from him, but somehow, someway that kid can reach anything! He also smiles constantly. I love seeing that little guy smile from ear to ear and his adorable chubby cheeks just beaming.
He is now really starting to jabber as well. He now says DADA, and of course a bunch of jabbering that no one understands. Of course no MAMA yet. Go figure... :-)
This is one of my favorite ages! They are starting to really interact with people. I am truly so grateful to have such amazing children. I still wake up some days in awe of how blessed I have been to have these two beautiful children in my life. I just wish they would stay little forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment