Walking into the MTC !!!





Wow I can't believe it, but we now have two missionaries in our family! Brandi left Wednesday afternoon, December 14th, 2011 to the Provo MTC, where she will spend two months before leaving to Lison, Portugal. We are all so excited for her, and her decision to serve. We all went to lunch first, at Sizzler of course, and then it was off to the MTC. I couldn't believe how calm and relaxed Brandi was. She has been preparing for a while now, and has been so anxious to start her mission. As soon as we got to the MTC she hopped out of the car gave us all hugs and walked with a couple of Elders into the MTC to get all checked in. All of it seems so surreal. I always knew that some day my brother would be going on a mission, but it still hasn't sank in that both my Brother and my Sister are now serving our Heavenly Father on LDS missions.
I am so very proud of both of my siblings. It has been really hard for me to come to terms with Brandi leaving on her mission, but I know there is nowhere else I would have her be right now. I am an extremely proud sister, and very lucky if I might add. She has always been such a great example to me, and I have learned so much from her. I know that she will learn so much over these next 18 months, and I am looking forward to watching her grow as a young woman and as a member of the church. See you in 18 months Brandi Jo!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment