Levi was in Arizona doing some work on Valentines/my birthday so the week before he and I celebrated my birthday. He always spoils me and and we had an enjoyable time. I missed him on Valentines Day/my birthday, but he of course sent me two sets of beautiful flowers, and lots of chocolate. It helped make up a little bit for him not being there. :-) He and I also got the kids some cute little Valentines and the kids and I spent the day together. Later on that day, my mom, C.G, and I decided that since Brandi is leaving to head out to Portagual that we would go and surprise her at the airport, and see her take off on this new adventure. So all of us went out to the airport and saw my little sister Brandi. She looked so great. All of the missionaries did, and she was already speaking great Portugease. We helped her get her ticket stuff all situated, took some pictures, told her how proud of her we all are and how much we love her. She then took off to get on her flight to Lisbon, Portagual. I am so proud and excited for her, she is already such a great missionary, and always has been. The people of Lisbon are very lucky!
How to Make Homemade Root Beer Recipe
1 week ago



No comments:
Post a Comment