Friday, June 4, 2010

I have not been very good at this whole blogging thing, but I am trying to get better.  Even though it was over a month ago I thought I would add on here that Wylie is starting to roll over! She rolled over for the first time April 23rd and has a few times since.  I couldn't believe it, and luckily I  was recording when she did it for the first time. Unfortunately I'm no computer genius so I have not been able to figure out how to get videos off of my Camcorder onto my computer.  I will eventually figure it out though so everyone can see!! Our little girl is awesome and growing up so fast!!  

1 comment:

  1. Wylie is both a Daddy & Mommy little girl. She knows when only her Mom is who she wants. Thanks to all of you for coming to visit! What a blessing!!! Go Petersens!

    ReplyDelete