Saturday, June 19, 2010









***Pictures complements of our friends Cody and Marissa Wells!

Wylie will be turning 4 months old on the 24th, less than a week away.  I cannot believe it!! Over the past few weeks Wylie has been growing and keeping us busier than ever!! It is so much fun to see her grow and learn new things.  She is now starting to grab things, and of course put them into her mouth. It is fun to watch her reach out and grab ahold of things; she gets so excited.  Daddy started to teach her how to grab her toes about a month ago, and now that's all she wants to do.  It is getting difficult to change her diaper because every time I lay her down the only thing she wants to do is play with her feet and toes.  It's adorable, but can be frustrating when I'm trying to get her diaper on. :-)  She is starting to talk, laugh and smile a lot more now.  Ever since she was little, she has been scooting (crawling) in her crib. It is so funny to wake up in the morning and see her on the opposite end of her crib, head up, looking around.  It amazes Levi and I how much of a morning person she is!  Every morning we get her out of her crib she greets us with a huge grin on her face, and an adorable smile.  She is such a happy baby! We couldn't be more blessed as parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment