Today was Easton's first holiday, and he turned two months old. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. He is such a joy to have around. The sweet boy is always smiling and happy to be here. His big sister adores him and loves to give him hugs and kisses. Wylie is Mom's little helper. She is constantly helping me with her little brother by getting me diapers, wipes, his binkie, anything I need she is ready to help with. She has her own personality and with each day her vocabulary grows and grows.
We celebrated our 4th like most 4th of July's should be spent. We went to lunch with our friends John and Kylee Merrick and their daughter who is Wylie's age, Ava. Afterwards we had to go get fireworks. It's not the 4th without fireworks. That night we had a bbq with the sales reps who are here working and then it was off to our friends house for the fireworks!!
Wylie LOVED the fireworks, and Easton, well he slept right through them. :-) It was a long, however fun. I love that Wylie is old enough now to start to understand holidays and enjoy them. Both of my kids are growing up so fast. It seems like the time goes by that much faster with the second kid. It makes me so sad, but I am enjoying every moment with my two adorable kids.



No comments:
Post a Comment