Sunday, September 18, 2011

Easton first Solid Foods!!































Easton is now Four months old and growing with each and every day!! He is such a good baby! Like every baby, and adult for that matter, he has his moments when he gets upset, but he is the most happy and cuddly baby! I love to see that little man smile! It is the most amazing big loving smile you will ever see. That chunky boy is the sweetest! He's mom's little Buggy!!










It is so very true... Every baby is different. Poor Easton, with everything I just expect from him what I experience with Wylie. I have learned very quickly I cannot do that. This little man is his own person and that was no different than with his eating. When I first started to feed Wylie solid foods. I had to completely strip her down, bib her up and just know that everything I put in her mouth would come right back out. Easton was completely different... I have never seen a baby eat solid foods so well the very first time that they eat them. The kid finished an entire bowl of rice cereal and ate it as if he had been doing this from birth. He didn't make any mess at all. I would have thought that it would be the other way around, but he was amazing! The only time he might have gotten a little messy is when he tried to feed himself by grabbing the spoon out of my hand and trying to put it in his mouth himself. He will grab anything within reach and the first thing he does with it is put it straight into his mouth. I will be the first person to tell you... That kid has a very strong grip. It amazes me how strong a four month old can be. It is almost embarrassing that with some things it is a struggle to release from his hands. One of those things is my hair. I can never wear my hair down or it would all be gone. He grabs my hair and holds on for dear life. We are hoping that that'll be something he takes with him when he is a running back. Hold on to that ball for dear life... :-)











He truly is so adorable and I just love that little guy! He is now sitting up all by himself and can roll over(mostly from his back to his front.) I am the luckiest mom in the world to have two of the most wonderful kids in the world.











So far Easton has been an amazing eater... We'll see what happens as we get into the vegetables and other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment