Saturday, September 17, 2011

Silly Kids!!!

I have two of the most adorable kids in the world and I want to remember as many things about them from when they were little as I can so I thought I would write on my blog a few silly things that I want to remember.

We taught Wylie how to tell people that they are crazy and that she is awesome!! It is so adorable to hear her say both of those things. When she tells someone that they are crazy she drags it out while she says it as long as possible so that she makes sure to emphasize each letter, and then moves her arms in a circular motion relatively close to her ears.
Wylie "PaPa you're Cccc-Rrrrr-Aaaa-Zzzz-Yyyy!!" (picture her arm moving in a circle around her ear.) It is the cutest thing in the world.
After proceeding to tell someone that they are crazy she continues by telling them that she is awesome! She uses everything that she has in her little body to yell this out. She will never just casually say that she is awesome! She will yell it at the top of her lungs to make sure that you hear it, and that you know it. She also has the most adorable way of saying the sentence.
she starts off by saying "I'm and then has to take a big deep breath so as to get her lungs full so that she can belt out HAWSENOME!!" For whatever reason she puts a "H" and a "N" in there. It is the cutest thing you will ever seen or hear. Of course right after she has a huge smile on her face and runs around clapping for herself.
She also is great at making funny faces. I love to make faces at her and watch her make faces back at me. I don't know where she gets some of those ideas from, but it is adorable. I once smashed her cheeks together and told her to say "open the elevator door" and she thought that was the funniest thing in the world so she will walk around now and instead of doing it to other people, will smash her cheeks together and walk up to me and say "open the elevator door." I once made a funny face while saying the words "oh you think so" and said it in a funny voice and now Wylie will squint, make a funny face, and in that same silly voice say "oh you think so."
Wylie has, for the most part, always been really good about folding her arms while saying her prayers. The other night after we had finished having family scripture study and prayer Wylie wanted to keep folding her arms and saying "Amen" So she would walk around for a few minutes and tell Levi, Easton and I to fold our arms, and as soon as we had all had our arms folded she would yell Amen and unfold her arms just to refold them and repeat the process over and over again for about 5 minutes. :-)
Wylie's name Translator:
PaPa: Ta Ta(she is just now saying Pa Pa
Nana: Nana (she says that very well)
Grandma: Dandma
Max: My Max... She will not just say Max, it is always MY Max
Savana: Sanna(She says Tess and Sade really well) Wylie loves Savana!!!
Easton: Eastie
Brandi: Dandy
Hillarie: Hiwee
Jordan: Jordor
C.G. She says really well

Wylie has such a personality and it is so much fun to watch and hear her say and do these things. She is such a joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment