Monday, March 28, 2011

One month to go!!

I am so thrilled that I only have one more month left, and so relieved!  I can't wait until our little man is here.  Levi is anxious for him to be here so that he can know for sure that it is in fact a boy!! :-)  It has been a rough end to the pregnancy!  I don't know what this kid is trying to do to me, but it seems like whatever I am doing he doesn't like it.  If I sit down he doesn't like that, if I stand too long he doesn't like that, and laying down and sleeping.... Forget it!!! He doesn't stop moving which can be a lot of fun, but at the same time worries me a little for when he is finally here.  I think I am going to have a wild little guy.  It will be fun to see how different/similar it is to raise a boy versus a girl.  Wylie is excited for her little brother to be here.  She is only 13 months old and will be 14 months when Easton is here, but it is amazing the understanding she already has of her brother.  She comes up to my belly and pats it while saying "Easton."  I love it!! I am a little nervous as to how she is going to react when he is actually here.  She loves to hold and cuddle her babies so I'm crossing my fingers that will continue with her little brother. 
The next month will be a hectic and exciting time and I can't wait for the end(beginning) to finally be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment