Wow I can't believe that we are already to this point.... Ok I take it back, FINALLY we are to this point! :-) I thought that the more kids you have, the quicker each pregnancy would go bye because you are always so busy. Boy was I wrong! I feel like I have been pregnant forever for some reason. Thinking about it though, maybe I feel that way because in a way, I have been pregnant forever. For the past 3 years I have either been pregnant or nursing a kid so I really haven't had my body to myself. I hope that doesn't come across selfish, but even if it does I don't care!! I WANT MY BODY BACK TO MYSELF FOR A LITTLE WHILE PLEASE!?! :-)
Ok know that I have that off my chest... We are down to the last month of this pregnancy. It has been a pretty easy, and enjoyable pregnancy, with one very active baby. I told my doctor that if he took a picture of my insides I am sure they are bruised because of all the kicking and punching this little guy is doing. Just like most woman I have had my aches and pains, but I have been fortunate not to be sick or anything.
I am now to the point in my pregnancy where I start going to my doctor every week, and hopefully this little guy and my body are starting to prepare and get itself ready for the big day. I am very anxious to meet this little boy, and so is his brother and sister.
I went in for a doctor's appointment the other day, and everything looked great. He just randomly did a little ultrasound, and when he did the ultrasound he saw that our little Kinsler was breached. I was completely shocked! Both of my other pregnancies my kids have been head down the entire time, and I never thought I would hear that word in reference to one of my kids. Even something like that can be nerve racking for a mother to hear. The doctor gave me some "exercises" and some things that I can do to help get him to turn. He also told me if those don't work, my other options are that he can try and turn him, or of course a C-Section. I don't know why with every single one of my pregnancies so far I have been threatened with a C-Section, but apparently it is just going to be part of my pregnancies I guess. I have another appointment next week, and my doctor will check where the baby is then. Hopefully he will flip, if not we will talk about him flipping the baby, and he will check me to see where my body is as far as preparing for labor. Over the last month or so I have been occasionally having contractions here and there. Nothing too overboard, mostly just tightening in my stomach and menstrual cramp feeling. I am hoping that is a good sign, and that I am starting the process to labor. :-)
I have been frantically doing all of the exercises and stuff that my doctor has told me to do, as well as a few rituals I found online, so hopefully this little guy will flip by my next appointment. Levi gave me a great Priesthood Blessing that has helped me relax, and not stress about it too much. I know that whatever is supposed to happen will, and that I have a great doctor that will do whatever he can for me, and for my little guy.
I am getting more and more excited for this baby to be here. I don't know what I am going to do with 3 kids, but I am excited for the adventure!
How to Make Homemade Root Beer Recipe
1 week ago



No comments:
Post a Comment