We actually found out a little over 2 months ago, but never really announced it to everyone! So here it is... WE ARE HAVING A BOY! We are so excited to be welcoming another little boy into our family. Both Wylie and Easton are excited to be having a little brother coming. While we were having the ultrasound we decided to bring the kids so that they could see the baby. They thought it was the coolest thing. Wylie kept pointing at the ultrasound and saying things like "oh cute baby," or "I want to hold him," and "he's dancing." She is really excited about this baby coming into the world. Easton likes to do whatever Wylie does, so whenever she would show any type of excitement he would respond in the same way. He loves his big sister.
The entire time we had the ultrasound the little man did NOT stop moving! The nurse could not stop laughing because she couldn't believe how much he was moving. I'm here to tell you 2 months later, things haven't change. This kid is always moving. I almost feel bad, like he just can't get comfortable or something. ha ha If I could take a picture of my insides, I know there would be a bunch of bruises.
We truly are so thrilled to be having another boy. So far everything has been going pretty good. Baby Boy is growing perfectly, and by all his moving seems to be very healthy. :-) Besides being diagnosed with some Pubius Syndromdjalkhdlgha I don't remember what the rest of that word is, but it's weird. Basically it causes me some pain. I had to stop excersising and take it easy and that luckily has helped subside a lot of the pain. This last week I also had my Gestational Diabities test. BOO!!! I was just a little high so they are making me do a 3 hour test just to be safe. I had GD with Wylie, but didn't with Easton. I guess we will see what happens.
I still am so shocked that this is our third child! I am now into my 3rd Trimester and it has been flying by. These last 2 and a half years have been such an adventure. I never imagined that after 4 years of marriage we would soon be welcoming our 3rd child. Wylie and Easton have both been such a joy. They both have such different personalities, it will be fun to see this little man's personality, and how the older 2 interract with him.
Can't wait to meet you little guy! You are already so loved!
Thursday, July 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment